Madhuchhanda Das Aundhe is a Fellow of IIM Bangalore. She has over 20 years of work experience, blending industry and academic experience in equal measure. Her area of work is Management of Information Systems.
For the past 14 years, she has been handling courses like -Management of Information Systems, Managing Software Projects, IT Consulting, IT Services Management, Globalisation of IT and IT enabled Services for full time PGP students, as well as working executives. She has published in international and national journals and presented papers at conferences. In 2010-2011, she was awarded the Fulbright Senior Research fellowship and did Postdoctoral research at Louisiana State University, USA.
She has also worked in the IT industry where she was involved in developing and shaping the Centres of Innovation in large Indian IT Services firms (like Infosys and Tata Infotech). Her responsibilities in digital commerce and software reengineering entailed client research, identification of key focus areas and co-creation of opportunities through client engagements. Her areas of research interest are IT outsourcing, E- Governance, Telemedicine, Business Process Modeling and Reengineering, and Software Engineering.
Areas of interest
IT Consulting, Managing Software Projects, Management Information System, System Analysis and Design, Software Development Outsourcing, and IT Services Management. IT outsourcing, E- Governance, Telemedicine, Business Process Modeling and Reengineering, Software Engineering.
Research & Publications
- Aundhe, M. D., and Ramesh N., “Explanation of Public Private Partnership Outcomes in E-Governance – A Social Capital Perspective”, International Journal of Public Sector Management, 29, 7 (2016).
2. Aundhe, M. D., and Ramesh Narasimhan. "Project Nemmadi: The Bytes and Bites of ICT adoption and implementation in India." Journal of Information Technology Teaching Cases, 2, no. 1 (2012): 29-45.
3. Mathew, Saji K., and Aundhe M. D. "Identifying Vendor Risks in Remote Infrastructure Management Services" Journal of Information Technology Case & Application Research 13,4 (2011).
4. Aundhe, Madhuchhanda Das, and Saji K. Mathew. "Risks in offshore IT outsourcing: A service provider perspective." European Management Journal 27, no. 6 (2009): 418-428.
5. Anupindi R., Aundhe M. D., Sarkar M., Healthcare Delivery Models and the Role of Telemedicine, Indian Economic Superpower: Fiction or Future (edited volume), World Scientific, Singapore, March 2009.
T.A. Pai Management Institute (TAPMI) Manipal, Infosys Limited, Tata Infotech Limited, Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL).
- Teaching at IIM Trichy
- Teaching at IIM Vishakhapatanam
- Teaching and Research project at IIM Bangalore
- Research project with TIFAC (Technology Information Forecasting and Assessment Council) – an autonomous organisation under the Ministry of Science and Technology, Government of India.
- Case writing with Pothys, Chennai
Fulbright-Nehru Senior Research Fellowships for 2010-2011.
- Handled the international accreditation (AACSB – Association to Advance Collegiate School of Business, USA) process at TAPMI ( June 2008 to March 2010).
- Chairperson Research and Publications (June 2006 to June 2008) at TAPMI.
- Chairperson TAPMI – Centre for Executive Education at Bangalore (June2005 to June 2006).
- Program Co-ordinator (Academic) for a special Management Programme offered to Mphasis BPO by TAPMI (Jan 2004 to Jan2005).
- Designed a one-year competency-based programme for mid-career executives.
- Designed a certificate programme on the above lines for working executives.
INTERNATIONAL COURSES TAUGHT
- History of Information Systems in India for Doctoral students at E.J.Ourso College of Business, Louisiana State University, LA, USA.
- Object Oriented Analysis and Design for Executives at School of Business and IT, Oakland University, MI, USA.