- Conducted sessions in MDPs organized by IIM Visakhapatnam.
- Program Director - CIO Program - Capacity Building for Health Mission Mode Project under NeGD, Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, 2013
- Program for Senior scientists from Geological Survey of India on e-Governance and Project Management, Dr. M.C.R. HRD Institute of Andhra Pradesh - 2011
- Program on Senior Government Officers on Business Models and Public-Private Partnerships (PPP), Request for Proposal (RFP) – sponsored by National e-Governance Division, New Delhi, AP HRD Institute, Bapatla – 2014.
- Program for Senior Government officers on e-governance and Managing Mission Mode Projects., Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad – 2012.
- Program for Government officials on Knowledge Management, Institute of Management in Government – 2011
He has led IT consulting, ERP Implementation, Business Intelligence (DWH), and Systems Integration projects for customers like British Telecom (BT), BCBS, Citi Financial, GE Plastics, Microsoft, Nike, Nokia, and SAIL.
Led / member of Management Consulting projects for the Central and State Government projects in India.
Select consulting projects are:
i. Chhattisgarh Minor Forest Produce Co-Operative Federation and Trading Ltd
ii. U. P. Skill Development Mission, Vocational and Technical Education Department, U.P.
iii. Set up of National Recruitment Authority, DoPT, New Delhi
iv. OIAAS - Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG), New Delhi.
v. Critical Information Infrastructure (CII), Tablet-Based Examination System - DG Shipping, Mumbai
vi. Technology-Assisted Learning Program, Dept of Public Instruction, Government of Karnataka
vii. ESIC - Panchdeep program, New Delhi
viii. Data Analytics and Business Process Management for Central Board of Direct Taxes, Ministry of Finance, Delhi.
ix. TS wallet, Mobile Governance (T App folio) and Dharani Project, Mee Seva, Telangana State, Hyderabad
x. Mobile Governance, Centre for e-Governance, Government of Karnataka, Bengaluru
xi. Organization Design and HR Policies for AP Missions, Government of Andhra Pradesh, Vijayawada
xii. Direct Benefit Transfer for PDS and Fertilizers, DBT Mission, Ministry of Finance
xiii. IS Audit and Business Process Audit for Tobacco Board, Guntur
xiv. e- Governance Strategy for Tea Board of India, Kolkata
xv. Conceptualization of Services/Requirements for Goods and Services Taxes Network (GSTN)
xvi. Input Tax Credit (ITC) Strategy and Road Map for GST Migration for Commercial Taxes Department, Puducherry
xvii. Modernization of Airwing operations of BSF Airwing, New Delhi
xviii. Report on the performance of Mission Mode Projects for NeGD, Government of India, Delhi
xix. e-Governance Road map for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI),
a) Creation of Food Imports Policy for FSSAI,
b) Operationalization (of Sec 45) for Food Imports Clearance
c) Creation of Imports Directorate for Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI),
d) Design and Development of Food Imports Clearance System (FICS) for FSSAI.