Google Scholar Link: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=RKlsx4cAAAAJ&hl=en
Publication in A* category of ABDC
- Kumar, A., & Anbanandam, R (2020). “Evaluating the interrelationships among inhibitors to intermodal railroad freight transport in emerging economies: A multi-stakeholder perspective” Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice Volume, 132, 559-581, https://doi.org10.1016/j.tra.2019.11.023 (SCI Impact Factor: 4.5; A* category)
Publication in A category of ABDC
- Kumar, A. (2021) Transition management theory-based policy framework for analysing environmentally responsible freight transport practices, Journal of Cleaner Production, 294. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2021.126209 (ABDC A Category/ Impact factor 9.297)
- Sarma, PRS; Kumar, Aalok; Choudhary, Nishat; Mangla, Sachin, (2021), Modelling resilient fashion retail supply chain strategies to mitigate the COVID-19 impact", accepted for publication in International Journal of Logistics Management
- Kumar, A. & Anbanandam, R. (2019). “Development of social sustainability index for freight transportation system, “Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 210, 2019, Pages 77-92,https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2018.10.353. (SCIE Impact factor:7.28; A category)
- Kumar, A. & Anbanandam, R. (2020) “Analyzing interrelationships and prioritizing the factors influencing sustainable intermodal freight transport system: A grey-DANP approach” Journal of Cleaner Production, Volume 252, 1-22 https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jclepro.2019.119769 (SCIE Impact factor: 7.28; A category).
- Kumar, A., & Anbanandam, R. (2020) “Assessment of environmental and social sustainability performance of the freight transportation industry: An index-based approach” Transport Policy, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.tranpol.2020.01.006 (SCI Impact factor: 3.19; A category)
- Kumar, A., & Anbanandam, R. (2020) “An MCDM framework for the assessment of social sustainability indicators of the freight transport industry under uncertainty. A multi-company perspective” Journal of Enterprise Information Management https://doi.org/10.1108/JEIM-09-2019-0272 (SSCI, IF= 3.62/ABDC A category/ Q1)
- Kumar, A., & Anbanandam, R. (2020) “Environmentally responsible freight transport service providers’ assessment under data-driven information uncertainty” Journal of Enterprise Information Management https://doi.org/10.1108/JEIM-12-2019-0403 (SSCI, IF= 3.62/ABDC A category/ Q1)
Non-ABDC indexed publication
- Kumar, A., & Anbanandam, R. (2020) “A flexible policy framework for analyzing multimodal freight transportation system in India: SAP-LAP and efficient IRP Method”. Global Journal of Flexible Systems, https://doi.org/10.1007/s40171-019-00226-5 (Scopus/ Q1 indexed)
- Kumar A., & Anbanandam, R. (2020) “Location selection of multimodal freight terminal under STEEP sustainability” Research Transportation Business and Management, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.rtbm.2020.100434 (SSCI Impact Factor: 2.29; Q1)
- Kumar, A., & Anbanandam, R. (2019). Multimodal Freight Transportation Strategic Network Design for Sustainable Supply Chain: An OR Prospective Literature Review. International Journal of System Dynamics Applications, 8(2) (Scopus/ESCI)
- Kumar A., Ramesh A. (2018) Modelling Intermodal Freight Transportation Promotion for Sustainable Supply Chain in India. In: Chakraborty A., Kumar Gouda S., Gajanand M. (eds) Sustainable Operations in India. Managing the Asian Century. Springer, Singapore. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-981-10-8010-4_7
- Kumar, A.; Ramesh A.; Murali, M. “Assessment of ISO 26000 framework for improving the social sustainability of freight transport industry” in book Computational Intelligence for Manufacturing Process Advancements, Taylor & Francis UK (accepted for publication).
- Kumar A., Anbanandam R. (2020) Evaluation and Prioritisation of Green Logistics and Transportation Practices Used in the Freight Transport Industry. In: Derbel H., Jarboui B., Siarry P. (eds) Modeling and Optimization in Green Logistics. Springer, Cham. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-030-45308-4_5
- Kumar, A.; Ramesh A.; Golam K.; Yigit, K. (2020) “Green and sustainable freight logistics for improving supply chain sustainability: A bibliometric analysis” in book Sustainability in Supply Chain and Logistics, De Gruyter publication https://doi.org/10.1515/9783110628593-002
Conference Presentation Abroad
- Kumar, A., & Ramesh, A. “An intuitionistic fuzzy MCDM framework for selecting environmentally responsible freight transport service provider: A transport service buyer perspective”, 10th IEOM Society Annual Conference, 10-12th March, Dubai UAE
- Kumar, A. & Ramesh A. “A framework for analysing environmentally conscious transport practices in freight shippers-transport service provider relationship” at Academy of value-based Management conference at Said Business School, University of Oxford, U.K., during 7-8 June 2019.
- Kumar, A. and Ramesh A. “Analysing the inhibitors of multimodal railroad system in developing nations: A multi-stakeholder perspective “at 30th POMS Annual Conference at Washington DC, USA during 2-5th May 2019.
- Kumar, A., & Anbanandam, R. “intermodal freight transportation promotion for improving supply chain sustainability” EURO Mini-Conference on "Advances in Freight Transportation and Logistics" at University of Padova, Italy during 7 -9th March 2018.
Conference Presentation in India
- Kumar, A., Ramesh, A. “Development of environmental sustainability assessment index for freight transportation industry: A policy measure” at 4th Doctoral Consortium, SJSOM IIT Bombay, during 21-22nd February 2020.
- Kumar, A. and Ramesh A. “Analysing the barriers of circular economy-based production in Indian vehicle manufacturing industry” 18th GLOGIFT Society Annual Conference at IIM Lucknow from 18-20th December 2018. (Best Paper award)
- Kumar, A. and Ramesh A. “An environmental sustainability index development for Indian freight industry: a fuzzy logic approach” presented in 4th Young Scientists’ Conference (YSC) organized by Department of Science and Technology, Government of India during 5-7 October 2018 at Lucknow. (Best Poster Award)
- Kumar, A. & Ramesh, A. “Optimizing intermodal freight transportation services based on price sensitivity and terminal location” presented in 11th Indian Subcontinent Decision Science Institute Conference at IIM Trichy (India) during 27-30th December 2017.
- Kumar, A. & Ramesh, A. “Intermodal Freight Transportation Route Selection Based on the Transportation Network Cost and Emission Cost.” presented in XXI Annual Conference of Society of Operations Management India at Ahmedabad University (India) during 21-23rd December 2017.
Winter School and Short-Term Courses (STC) Participation
- Participated in One Week STC on “Modelling and Simulation Tools” organised at National Institute of Technology Jaipur India during 03-07th July 2017.
- Attended a 10 days Winter School on “Methods and models in freight transportation and logistics” organized by the University of Padova, Italy from March 1- 9, 2018.
- Participated in One Week STC on “Supply Chain Management: Challenges and Strategies” organised under TEQIP-III program at National Institute of Technology Jalandhar India during 13-17th July 2020.
- Participated in One Week STC on “Reliability, Maintainability and Quality issues in Process industry” organised under TEQIP-III program at National Institute of Technology Jalandhar India during 04-08th August 2020.
- Logistics 4.0 systems, sustainable freight mobility, smart manufacturing system analysis, multimodal freight transportation, role of circularity for SDGs improvement.