Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) for Working Professionals is a master’s degree program designed with the objective of imparting management education to working executives seeking skills and strategies to make their organizations perform well.
The program will be offered on an Interactive Learning (IL) platform in a blended mode and the first batch (2023-25) is scheduled to commence from May 2023.
The specific objectives of the Program are to help participants:
- Understand the demands and challenges of modern business organizations.
- Enhance knowledge in functional management domains.
- Sharpen skills in diagnostic, analytical and decision-making tools, and techniques.
- Contribute to organizational development with greater competence and confidence.
- The most rigorous and quality Two Year EMBA Program for working professionals in the country with 740 contact hours.
- Specially designed for working professionals who can attend classes from their devices through interactive learning.
- Course design provides the much-needed blend of academic knowledge with application of learning to real business situations.
- Participant becomes a part of the journey of one of the top Business Management Schools in India and the pioneers of interactive learning in the Asia Pacific region.
- Participant becomes a part of the IIMV alumni network of 600 working executives who have benefited from similar programmes of IIMV.
- Experienced and diverse participant group, consisting of senior executives and business owners from diverse functions across industries, allowing rich peer-learning and networking opportunities.
- Two in-campus modules of 5 days each in the beautiful and state-of-the-art IIMV Campus in Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh.
- First in-campus module scheduled in May 2023.