Fee Refund Policy for Post Graduate Programme for the Batch of 2022-24
1. A candidate who paid the offer-acceptance fee but wants to withdraw, will be permitted to do so, if his/her request is received by the Admissions Office by the stipulated date mentioned in the Admission Offer letter. The fee received is paid back to the candidate after deducting Rs 1000/- towards administrative charges.
2. A candidate wanting to withdraw from the admission process after the stipulated date mentioned in the Admission Offer letter but before the program registration date, would be permitted to do so and the refund process will be subject to the planned intake of the respective batch, as follows:
- If the number of candidates who accepted the Admission Offer exceeds the planne intake, the refund would be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis..
- No refund requests will be considered if the number of candidates accepted for admission is less than the planned intake for the year.
3. If a candidate wants to withdraw from the admission process after the program registration date, the Refund process will be as follows:
- The withdrawal request will be processed on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- If the withdrawal of a candidate results in a vacant seat, then the entire amount paid will be forfeited.
- If the refund request is received after 30 days of registration to the programme, the entire amount paid by the candidate will be forfeited.
- If the withdrawal request is received on or before the 30th day from the registration date, the fee amount paid will be refunded after deducting Rs. 1000/- towards administrative charges and other charges such as program fee, hostel fee, and mess fee on a pro-rata basis.
Please note that IIM Visakhapatnam does not take admissions after the registration date, i.e., Jun 24, 2022.