- Before the Program Registration:
- A candidate who paid the offer-acceptance fee but wants to withdraw, will be permitted to do so, if his/her request is received by the Admissions Office by the stipulated date mentioned in the Admission Offer letter. The fee received is paid back to the candidate after deducting Rs 1000/- towards administrative charges.
- A candidate wanting to withdraw from the admission process after the stipulated date mentioned in the Admission Offer letter but before the program registration date, would be permitted to do so and the refund process will be subject to the planned intake of the respective batch, as follows:
- If the number of candidates who accepted the Admission Offer exceeds the planned intake, the refund would be processed on a ‘first-come, first-serve’ basis. The entire amount received from the candidate will be paid back after deducting Rs 1000/- towards administrative charges.
- No refund requests will be entertained if the number of candidates accepted for admission offer is less than or equal to the planned intake for the year.
- On or after the Program Registration:
- Refund requests will not be considered under any circumstances on or after the PGP Term-1 classes start date.
- If a candidate wants to withdraw from the program on or after the program registration date, but before the Term-1 classes start date, the refund requests will be considered only if there are more registered candidates than the planned intake. In this case, the amount paid by the student will be refunded after deducting Rs. 1000/- towards administrative charges; and also deducting other charges such as program-fee and mess-fee, etc. on a pro-rata basis.
- Eligible requests for refund will be processed on a ‘first come, first-serve’ basis.
- IIM Visakhapatnam does not normally take admissions after the program registration date.
- IIM Visakhapatnam is not responsible for delays in the receipt of requests for withdrawal/refund, for any reason whatsoever.
Fee Refund Policy for Post Graduate Programme for the Batch of 2023-25