Online Certification Program
Advanced Multivariate Data Analytics: Moderation and Mediation Analysis using AMOS & Process Macro
Register & Pay
Structural Equation Modelling (SEM) is a statistical methodology that is widely used in social sciences research (especially marketing, organizational behavior, human resource management, psychology, behavioral finance, and behavioral economics). SEM models are so general that they encompass most of the statistical methods that are currently used in the social and behavioral sciences. SEM allows a researcher to test complex models with multiple pathways, model latent variables with multiple indicators, investigate mediation and moderation in a systematic way and adjust for measurement error in predictor variables. This workshop shall provide the participants a descriptive theoretical and practical knowledge to SEM, moderation, and mediation. AMOS, and Process macro will be used to learn all the statistical technique, which is uniqueness of the FDP.
15 hrs (10 sessions of 1.5 hrs)
The Programme will be conducted from August 29 and September 2, 2022. There will be two sessions per day from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM and 7:45 PM to 9:15 PM as per the Indian Standard Time (IST).
Pedagogy and Assessment:
Course will be taught through online platform.
Research Scholar/Students, Faculty members, and Corporates
- A PC with at least 4 GB RAM (preferably 8 GB).
- A stable internet connection of 1mbps or higher.
- SPSS and AMOS Software
- Introduction to SEM
- Confirmatory Factor Analysis
- Higher Order Factor Analysis
- Path Analysis
- Mediation Analysis: Introduction
- Sequential Mediation Analysis
- Parallel Mediation Analysis
- Moderation Analysis: Introduction
- Moderation Analysis: Interaction Effect
- Moderation Analysis: Multi-Group Analysis
- Moderated-Mediation Analysis
- Mediated-Moderation Analysis
- Complex modelling in Research
- Use of SEM in Different Domains of Management: Marketing, HR/OB, Finance, Operation, and Information System
- How to Publish in High Impact Factor Journals
Award of Certificate:
- A minimum of 70% attendance in the course is mandatory.
- No Alumni status or Institute email shall be provided
Application Closure Date: August 23, 2022
Online Classes Start Date: August 29, 2022
Course Completion Date: September 02, 2022
Program Fee Structure:
Registration Fees (Including GST @ 18%)
Registration will close on August 23, 2022. The seats of the workshop are limited. The registration will be purely on first-come-first-serve basis. IIM Visakhapatnam reserves the right to deny registration once the seats are full.
About the Instructor:
Dr. Amit Shankar
Assistant Professor (Marketing)
Prof. Amit Shankar is Assistant Professor at IIM Visakhapatnam in the area of Marketing Management. He is PhD from Vinod Gupta School of Management, IIT Kharagpur. He has Academic experience of 5 years working with renowned Institutes. He has published in leading journals (ABDC journal classification). He has conducted workshops on SPSS, Amos, SmartPLS, Advanced Excel, and Process Macro in premier institutes of India.
Google Scholar ID: https://scholar.google.co.in/citations?user=wPu6DdsAAAAJ&hl=en&oi=ao